PGF stands for Precision Golf Forging and has been around for 85 years! Founded in Sydney in 1932, PGF has deep roots in the Australian golf industry with associations to PGA legends such as Greg Norman, Peter Thomson, Kel Nagle, Ian Baker-Finch and Wayne Grady.
PGF are coined with creating the first parallel tip golf shaft in the 1960’s, which is still used in golf clubs today. They also designed a club called the “Little Slammer” which has been noted as a hybrid before hybrids existed.
PGF has developed over the years and continues to produce golf equipment under a variety of different brands including The Spectrum, Tour Precision, Lady Futura and their junior range aptly named Future Star.
If you’re in the market for quality products at an affordable price, then PGF has the options available for you.
- SALEAs low as $551.65As low as $649.00
- SALEAs low as $721.65As low as $849.00
- SALEAs low as $183.20As low as $229.00
- SALEOut of StockAs low as $424.15As low as $499.00
- SALEOut of StockAs low as $42.46As low as $49.95